We, at DME, aspire to select research papers through high quality peer review. To achieve this, the entire peer review and publication process is ensured to be thorough, objective, and fair. Journal’s reputation depends upon the trust of readers, authors, researchers, reviewers, editors and research subject. This trust is enhanced by describing as explicitly as possible the journal’s policies to ensure the ethical treatment of all participants in the publication process. Considering this, we have following Publication Guidelines to avoid future disagreements between journal and the authors:
- The subject matter of research should be well justified, well planned, and appropriately designed, so that it can properly address the research question(s). All authors are responsible for the quality, accuracy, and ethics of the work. Papers are considered for publication in the journal on the condition that they are not under consideration by another publication. The authors must ensure that no part of the manuscript has been published elsewhere (including in another language or as part of a book). Simultaneous submission to another journal/book and the like shall lead to immediate withdrawal of the manuscript from the review process and shall not be considered for publication.
- The decision to publish the papers shall be taken after thorough review of the articles in two stages by the Editorial/ Executive Editorial Board comprising of esteemed and reputed academicians from their field of research. However, the manuscripts shall be forwarded for the review process only after the similarity index found after plagiarism check falls within the acceptable levels, as prescribed by the UGC.
- The manuscripts will only be processed for publication (even after communication of acceptance of manuscript for publication) after the submission of following documents:
- Declaration of Originality and Transfer of Copyright
- Conflict of Interest Form
(Documents available in the Copyright Policy)
- The publication process shall tentatively take a period of two months.
- DME and its Research Cell strives towards an academically rich environment where products of original research are easily accessible for furthering academic excellence.
- The Journal shall be open access and all manuscripts which are published will be saved in the archives which can be accessed any time from the home page of the journal.
Any misconduct shall lead to dropping the paper out of publication process. Potential misconduct activities include the following:
- Falsification of data
- Lack of ethical or moral conduct on the part of author
- Misappropriation of the ideas of others
- Violation of generally accepted research practices
- Violation of UGC (Promotion of Academic Integrity and Prevention of Plagiarism in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2018