Call for Papers
Research Scholars, Management Professionals, Academicians and Students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting articles in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Case Study (3000-4000 words)
- Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Referencing: APA style of citation
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text)
- Alignment: Justified
- An abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
- Along with abstract, keywords must also be mentioned.
- The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
- The guidelines of UGC will be followed with respect to Plagiarism.
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
The cover letter must include the following:
- A concise and informative title.
- The names and affiliations of all authors.
- The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
- Any acknowledgments to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
- The cover page must be in .doc or .docx file.
1. Date for launching call for papers– May 10, 2020
2. Last date for abstract submission– May 30, 2020
3. Last date for intimation of selection of abstract– June 15, 2020
4. Last date for submission of final paper– July 15, 2020