About DME Research Cell
DME places a strong emphasis on research and it, thus, has its own Research Cell which endeavours to inculcate the critical thinking skills not just in the students but faculty members. The Cell has nine centres across three schools of law, media and management, these include.
Two Research Centres under DME Management School:
- Centre for Management Research (CMR)
- Centre for Excellence in Sustainable Development (CSD)
One Research Centre under DME Media School:
- Centre for Research and Innovation in Media (RIM)
Six Research Centres under DME Law School
- Centre for Enviro-Legal Studies (CELS)
- Centre for Criminal Law and Justice (CCLJ)
- Centre for Constitutional Law & Human Rights (CCHR)
- Centre for Law on Gender and Sexuality (CLGS)
- Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR)
- Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR)
Research Cell also has an active student body and continuously guides students towards academic research. It is actively engaged in organizing seminars, conferences, workshops and Faculty Development Programmes for a holistic and continuous growth of academia.
Research Cell strives relentlessly towards contributing and disseminating knowledge. For motivating further research, it launched three e-journals in the year 2020, viz. DME Journal of Law, DME Journal of Management and MediaSpace- DME Journal of Communication. Research Cell works towards the overall management of the journals under the supervision of Head, Research Cell in coordination with journal’s Editor-in-chief/ Chief Editor. The Cell takes utmost care to ensure academic integrity in the entire review process.